2.01.2011

tuesday: art under twenty


I'm having a hard time not buying this myself. Small but evocative, no? (When you use the word evocative, do you have to use "of ---", like q and u?)

And now for something a little different! Cute cute cute.

I absolutely freaking love everything in this store. I wish we had a blog called ceramics under any amount of money so that I could feature the slightly pricier, insanely beautiful clocks and plaques. But this, with its spare text and simple sentiment, is also perfect.

Don't forget to enter our Valentine's Day giveaway! Win a $150 American Express gift card! You can enter up to seven times with the bonus entries!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog! We really love hearing your thoughts on our products and hope you like what you see.