8.28.2009

weekend words

Hi Readers,

I got a call mid-week from S telling me she's making an impromptu trip to my neck of the woods with a friend. Very exciting! I finished up a crazy week of work so I'm looking forward to a schedule consisting of bar hopping with S and then running around town with the guy.

I'm allowing this ww to be short because, there isn't much to say. It's very very hot and it makes doing everything a little bit exhausting.

Interested in guest blogging? We're still have a few spots available for people to contribute in September. Email us: thesignificantothers (at) gmail (dot) com

As always, we're so grateful for our readers' feedback,

N + S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog! We really love hearing your thoughts on our products and hope you like what you see.