6.24.2009

marisa bootleg washed dobby pants

So for a long time I thought ATL was like Chico's or Coldwater Creek, which are places that I hope that I am bright enough to realize when it is my time to leave H&M behind for. And either they came up with an awesome marketing campaign or I matured significantly or both, because ATL is on my regular I only have 15 minutes to hop around the mall circuit and usually the place I come away clutching something new from. My bestest ATL purchase has been a pair of 19.99 jeans, which is kind of ridiculous because of how truly unexpectedly awesome they are. Really, ATL? Jeans? I totally thought it was a fluke until I took N there for some new jeans and she got a totally different pair for twenty bucks that was also awesome. Anyway, there's no denim that cheap on their site right now but go in because they usually rack it on a rack to the side. However, these pants look fantastic for the summer and I can promise you (n=2) that ATL pants are awesome.

$19.99 (from $49.50) at ATL

1 comment:

  1. I only recently discovered the Loft and I kind of think of it as a grown-up version of American Eagle. I've outgrown AE's styles now that I'm a college grad, but my budget isn't quite where AE's older sister store, Martin + Osa, thinks it should be. I've bought a few really cute dresses at the Loft and I love these pants! I will definitely be stopping by to try them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on our blog! We really love hearing your thoughts on our products and hope you like what you see.