12.12.2008

weekend words

We've wrapped up (ha!) our gifts under $20 guide - hopefully a few of you were inspired to buy an affordable something for your BFF. If you found the perfect gift and you want to flaunt it to our readers, leave us a comment and we'd be glad to feature it this month!

Our weekend is looking festive. S is throwing a holiday dinner party, complete with candlelight, smokey eyeshadow and a white elephant gift exchange. I have a feeling she'll spend the rest of the weekend recovering with a flurry of romance novels. Ah, guilty pleasures.

I'm off to the first of a stream of holiday parties myself, pulling out my reliable red skirt for the occasion. Then spending Saturday at my godmother's house for some comfort food and a long-overdue heart to heart.

Fa la la la la,

N+S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog! We really love hearing your thoughts on our products and hope you like what you see.