2.09.2011

wednesday: stuff under twenty

So what the heck is a paperwallet? It's actually pretty darn awesome. It's a super thin, super lightweight, expandable wallet made of Tyvek. Basically the updated 2011 version of the duct tape wallet. The basic ones, in every color of the rainbow, are $14.99 (free shipping!!) but I'm kind of partial to the $19.99 designer ones, like the rainbow check above. It has a cash compartment and 2 credit card slots. A nice alternative to other slim wallets made of hard plastic!
$19.99 at Paperwallet

I have this totally weird thing for short-sleeve sweatshirt hoodies. I don't own any; I just gaze at them longingly, and this one fits the bill. This picture is actually not the most flattering. It actually has gracefully elegant (yeah, I can't believe I'm going there on Wet Seal merchandise either) sleeves and cute little off-shoulder epaulets. And comes in a pastel pink too!
$19.50 at Wet Seal

So this striped long-sleeve tee is not left in too many sizes, but there are XXS, XS, S, and M left in varying colors. I like the details like the high cuff and the gradient.
$14.95 at AE

Who's sick of ruffles? Not I, said the walrus! If you're sick of ruffles, maybe I can sell you on rosette ruffles?
$19.99 (originally $34) at Macy's

And rounding out the morning, a perfect, perfectly affordable, casual spring/summer shoe!
$18 at Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog! We really love hearing your thoughts on our products and hope you like what you see.