11.14.2009

weekend words

Hi Readers,

Are you enjoying your Saturday? I am. I slept in, ate fresh bread for breakfast, and am headed to a big green conference today that should prove to be filled with delicious food, awesome speakers, and hundreds of people trying to sell me stuff. Green consumerism at its best I suppose. My mom and I are going and the guy will be there, so that's good news too.

S is catching up on work, getting some much needed rest and hopefully eating something delicious - she's prone to sending me fantastic recipes she finds online, most recently peep-smores. Mmm.

Tell us what you're up to - we'll see you Monday, complete with an awesome jewelry giveaway that's sure to meet your expectations!

Until then,

N + S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog! We really love hearing your thoughts on our products and hope you like what you see.