8.14.2009

weekend words

Hi Readers,

Sorry for the delayed weekend words - It's because S is in town (!!!!) and we get easily distracted by each other and catching up and being out on this wonderful sunny day. So we forget about things like weekend words.

I guess there isn't much else to report - it's going to be a great weekend filled with beer, long conversations, watching tv, and maybe a festival. The guy's coming back too so we'll all be hanging out. Then the guy and I are seeing a friend of his for dinner which I'm a little nervous about because I want to make a good impression. I'm not very good at making good first impressions.

And then Sunday's the season 3 premiere of Mad Men! Can't wait can't wait!

Enjoy the weekend ladies and gents!

Until Monday,

N + S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog! We really love hearing your thoughts on our products and hope you like what you see.