7.24.2009

weekend words

Hi Readers,

Sorry for the delay on the ww. Sometimes getting to that last post on Friday just feels too tiring.

There aren't too many updates on our end - I'm headed for a quick camping trip this weekend with the guy. I think it'll be nice to get out of town for a couple of days. S sent me a wonderful package of books and magazines to help me get off the computer and - well, not get closer to nature, but get closer to just being 'disconnected'.

S is off to the movies tonight and then is catching up on work and with friends. Good combo, as far as I'm concerned.

Ok well tell us what's up and what you want to see.

Until Monday,

N + S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog! We really love hearing your thoughts on our products and hope you like what you see.