7.13.2009

go with the flow top zip bag


I'm bizarrely (for me) into narrow bags right now. The first purse I ever owned was a super narrow zip top Tommy Hilfiger black textured leather bag, which I still have. Actually, in addition to an old, old, kind of dirty, pink patterned Old navy hobo, it's the only bag I have. Ok, also an orange Eddie Bauer backpack. And a Queen Bee bicycle bag, and a big leather tote from Target and a medium sized tote from H&M. And a Timbuk2 bag from a million years ago that I never use. Buuuuuuuuut, the two little ones are my only bag-sized bags, if you know what I mean. And honestly, I consider a triumph that I can catalog my bags without looking. Which can't be said for my shoes.

$14.99 (from $68) at Nine West

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog! We really love hearing your thoughts on our products and hope you like what you see.