7.14.2009

bestie necklace set


Talk about a throwback. I had two friends when I was in elementary school give me these necklaces and as soon as they did, I fell in love with having those silly half hearts with me at all times. Then I had a bestie in 5th grade and gave one to her and a year later we both decided we were too cool to wear them but both kept them in respective sentimental boxes.

But, as with so many throw-back, hipster-esque styles, I think it would totally rock to wear a bright red half bestie heart with your Tuesday-at-the-office-ruffle-top-and-blazer. Give the other half to the apple of your friendship eye and hope she feels similarly.

$18 at Fred Flare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog! We really love hearing your thoughts on our products and hope you like what you see.