7.07.2009

100 personalized calling cards


I nearly fell over when I discovered this shop a few weeks ago. I'm a total snob when it comes to aesthetics, especially the things that really seem to say something about your own taste or character, like calling cards. So you understand why I flipped about these absolutely gorgeous and under-$20 cards! Also you can feel great about supporting an Etsy shop instead of trying to order traditional business cards that you get from huge office supply store sites. Take these for instance - I love this typewriter because much of my heart belongs to writing, but check out happygirlgreeting's entire Etsy store! There's a beautiful vintage image for nearly every walk of life you could think of. Don't want an image? Well there are elegant blank calling cards as well. Perfect for networking, communicating the adult version of "call me," or slipping into someone's pocket as you walk away from your usual Friday night spot. The possibilities, as they say, are endless.

$20 at happygirlgreeting's Etsy shop

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting on our blog! We really love hearing your thoughts on our products and hope you like what you see.