6.26.2009

weekend words

Hi Readers,

Phew, I'm beat. Sometimes Fridays are just those days that are so hard to get through, even harder than Mondays, because you just need the day to be over. In my case I'm too tired to go out and am trying to save some energy for a big day planned tomorrow involving a lake, a bbq, and a concert with some friends. It should prove to be a wonderful time. S is headed to the East Coast this weekend and I hope that her time manages to be...well, manageable. It's been a rocky road for some of our friends and family and we're thinking of them so much these days.

The blog is chugging along, and I think we've fallen into a good pattern, one where we're trying to take into account your suggestions, are still trying to find new stores and sellers to share with you, all without getting overwhelmed. We love having such a strong readership of people and we hope you keep your comments and feedback coming. We answer every email and every question so please don't hesitate to reach out to us about any inquiries! I know I say that every week, but I mean it.

Hm, what else. We still have some giveaway spots available towards the end of July and in August, so contact us if you're interesting in collaborating with us. We also have a couple of advertising promotions going on if you'd like to get in touch with us about ad rates.

Ah, summer. I want it to be summer weekends all the time. Who's with me?

N + S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog! We really love hearing your thoughts on our products and hope you like what you see.