5.29.2009

weekend words

Hi Readers,

It's the end of May, and it seems that the summer is just going to whirl by. S is traveling all over the place, I'm not sure how she juggles her whole life, maintaining the blog included. But she does and Lord knows we're friends because of how awesome and multitasking-proficient she is. Let's see if I remember the schedule correctly she was in Pheonix for a conference and is headed off to the East Coast this weekend, then is jet-setting to Los Angeles. Delightful trips all around!

I'm finally at a point where I'm delving into lots of work. I'm looking for full time employment which, I'm sure many of you know, is a job in itself. But I'm working on some freelance side projects which are coming along but are pretty time consuming.

Also, just in case my readers were wondering, I did survive my first camping trip. The weather was humid and warm but it was lovely and I'm pretty sure it won't be my last outdoors experience.

Are my weekend words getting dull? I'm wondering if readers have feedback about what they'd like to hear - do you want more fashion and recession friendly tips? How about a weekend link roundup? Send your questions in and we're happy to take time to answer your questions (publicly or privately!)

New giveaway coming up so check back for details!

Until June,

N + S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog! We really love hearing your thoughts on our products and hope you like what you see.