5.22.2009

weekend words

Hi all,

It's cold and rainy outside today which is cramping my mood for the long weekend - but I'm headed to the great outdoors tomorrow morning where it will hopefully be sunny (no, I'm not really a camper but I'm trying to give it a chance - wish me luck!)

S is off to a dear friend's birthday bash and so is out of town for the weekend. I think summer means it's going to be a lot of jet setting for the girl - conferences and cruises both seem to be on the horizon!

It's a short w.w. this week - tell us your plans for the summer, send us you fashion questions or suggestions. Tell us which products you love or love to hate. We can't wait!

Until Monday,

N + S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog! We really love hearing your thoughts on our products and hope you like what you see.