5.15.2009

weekend words

Hi Readers,

Another week, though this one we spent in the company of one another which was absolutely wonderful. It was our first trip to Michigan and the state greeted us with hospitable people and sunshine. S seamlessly went through her conference and I found some time to figure out some goals, reassess my life, all in the comfort of a beautiful hotel and a conveniently located organic local coffee shop.

We went our separate ways, S back into the flood of work and returning phone calls, me back to writing and - wait for it - attending my first Grateful Dead concert. The Boy is sort of a Deadhead, and so I had the chance to go along. And you know what? I had a great time. It was definitely quite the experience. I'm not really a concert go-er in general so I'm really happy I went. And then we took a late-night trip to In-N-Out. Delicious.

There's not much more to report with regards to weekend plans. I'm focusing on chores and catching up with a good friend from high school who I haven't seen in years. S is getting ready for another conference coming up.

Here's some wonderful Stuff Under Twenty news! We recently featured a great art print from spreadthelove's Etsy shop - we're pleased to announce that if you purchase a print from her store, you will receive a free wooden postcard like the one below. Simply mention "stuffunder20" in the Etsy notes when you purchase - What a deal!


We've just wrapped up another giveaway, but we haven't confirmed a winner so keep an eye out on your inbox!

A new giveaway starts tonight so stay tuned!

Everyday we are so grateful to have new and returning readers who are interested in our site - keep telling your friends and keep your suggestions coming!

Until Monday,

N + S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog! We really love hearing your thoughts on our products and hope you like what you see.