5.04.2009

fringe belt

A couple of weeks ago, we had you guys comment on what you wanted to see more of around here. Between the housewares and shoe requests, we had one person request "more fringe belts". I laughed this off at first, but it's stuck in my mind. I don't even have one fringe belt! Is this a a thing? Am I so out of it? And most mysteriously, I don't ever remember featuring a fringe belt (although as we come up on 1000 posts in only five months you can understand if we don't keep track of every item, right?), so how could more fringe belts be desired? Unable to let this go, I've circled around til I have something worthy. And so, for you, woman of mystery, a fringe belt.

$19.99 at Nine West

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog! We really love hearing your thoughts on our products and hope you like what you see.