4.02.2009

Check out our Sponsor: I'm Over It

We may be in a recession but you might still get invitations for weddings, banquets, cocktail parties, and other black-tie events. And you might realize you need to go to those events and are looking for formal jewelry to go with your beautiful outfit. I think this is where I'm Over It can be especially handy. They offer the chance to rent jewelry at a great price (instructions for leasing are at their website) and they also have great deals for purchasing jewelry. Right now, their store is having a 50% off jewelry and clutches sale when you use the code 'sparkle50' at checkout.


That means this beautiful Alexia Crawford 5 Gold Roses necklace can be in your jewelry box for only $15 (originally $30). It would look fantastic even with jeans!










I can speak for S and myself on this one, we love this clutch. We both have featured those fantastic wallets that are so great you don't need a purse, and we both own one as well. Trust me, they're fantastic. The texture and shine of this wallet is perfect and is now $9.99 (originally $19.99).



I love big cocktail rings that are kind of over the top but affordable, so I'm lusting after this large cocktail ring, now only $12.50 (originally $25).





Interested in becoming a sponsor? We offer great rates and a 20% discount. Contact us.

1 comment:

  1. Great post...I'm checking this site out now and the jewelry that's on sale is pretty fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on our blog! We really love hearing your thoughts on our products and hope you like what you see.