3.27.2009

weekend words

Hi readers,

Well the days are longer, the sun is warmer than ever, and I'm finally coming to terms with the fact that I can no longer shave once in two weeks up to my knees.

I think S and I have switched places a bit, as S starts staying out till the wee hours of the morning, a pattern I seem to have developed in the last few weeks. Seriously, she called me this morning to say she had been out late and I said, "on a Thursday night?" Yes, we both have our old granny moments and our live-it-up teen moments. I only wish I could have been there with her!

I'm on the other end of the spectrum, eager to lie out all afternoon in a gently swaying hammock, and write, or read, or nap, and then spend my nights hunkered down with classic films and homemade pizza.

Liked the Rainbow Days? Give us some feedback - sorry we weren't able to devote a day to every rainbow color. Have an idea for a theme in the future? Let us know!

Ah spring, keep treating us all right,

N + S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog! We really love hearing your thoughts on our products and hope you like what you see.