3.13.2009

weekend words

Hello all,

Well it's another Friday the 13th and this one I have to say is bringing me some wonderful luck (knock on wood). S is in town for a conference and that means we're hanging out for the next three days for the first time since November!

Actually the last time we were in the same town was the week we launched Stuff Under Twenty, so even though it hasn't officially been any kind of anniversary, we still have cause to celebrate. We'll be headed to some delicious restaurants here in the area, catching up on our lives - I'm sort of introducing S to the boy in my life which I feel a little nervous about. I know they'll get along, but you know how it goes, right readers? Though he's probably more nervous than me about the whole thing.

To celebrate our awesome weekend with our readers, we're offering a 20% discount off our advertising rates for the first month of sponsorship. We hope a few of you with great sites that feature products under-$20 will consider advertising with us! Contact us for more information.

We're off to a sushi bar, so until Monday!

N + S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog! We really love hearing your thoughts on our products and hope you like what you see.