2.13.2009

weekend words

It's Friday the 13th readers,

I'm not particularly superstitious but I do think strange and crazy things can happen on nights like tonight. Hopefully everyone will take advantage of such possibilities.

S and I are both out of town for the delightful long weekend. She's off to New York, where I hope she will enjoy some time at a rooftop bar, perhaps revel in simply being around lots of people.

I'm headed to Monterey for my first "I'm kind of celebrating Valentine's Day" experience ever. Three days of the Monterey aquarium, walks, oceans and fresh air. Nothing better than feeling like you're fleeing everything, leaving everyone behind except for that one special person you've chosen to take with you.

Let us know how we're doing, if there's anything in particular you'd like to see.

And don't worry. Just because it's President's Day doesn't mean we won't be posting.

Until then,
N + S

2 comments:

  1. I've been to Monterey once and I love love loved it! Have a wonderful time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Victoria! I did have a great time in Monterey (despite the rain).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on our blog! We really love hearing your thoughts on our products and hope you like what you see.