2.23.2009

recessionista tips: tanya knit dress

8 ways to stretch your style budget

1. Buy a dress. Dresses are the style gods' gift to recessionistas. Instead of buying two pieces of clothing, buy just one! You'll just look as together, but more stylish.

I wear a lot of dresses on "regular" days, and people comment all the time how they like my outfit, but how they find it too hard to "dress up" in the morning. In my head, I'm always like, I'm only wearing this because I got up fifteen minutes ago and it was easier to pull something over my head and belt it than any other combination of movements necessary to appear presentable.

$19.99 at Delia's

1 comment:

  1. i just may have to buy this dress seeing as my name IS tanya after all...!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on our blog! We really love hearing your thoughts on our products and hope you like what you see.