2.09.2009

mango handbag

the day i wish i was having #4

If I was having the day I wish I was having, I would wish these silly red sunglasses off of my handbag, and wish my stack of read library books into my handbag. And I'd take my trusty tote, with its simple and purposeful design, to the local library, where I'd load it up with Dick Francis novels and interesting books about interesting statistics. And I'd share a smile with the librarian who has noticed that I've given up on trying to give up Dick Francis and instead am working my way through his mysteries alphabetically, simultaneously looking forward to reading books that do not involve horses and dreading the knowledge that there are no more Dick Francis books to be read. And I'd hope that the librarian notices that I also have an interest in statistics, although this is a mere diversionary tactic for now.

$18.99 at Mango

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog! We really love hearing your thoughts on our products and hope you like what you see.