1.30.2009

weekend words

Dear Readers,

Well, I'm back in town after wandering through Wyoming, South Dakota, Idaho, and good ol' Los Angeles. It's been weeks of travel, and though all for the best, I can't say it was the easiest journey. Still, under the circumstances, it was a great time.

While S gets back into a ridiculously busy schedule, I have to publicly tip my hat to her because I haven't been blogging at all this week. Talk about picking up the slack. Hopefully I can return the favor if need be, especially since S is about to become the jet-setting one in our dynamic duo.

In other news, don't we love the pumps and dresses days? I liked the idea so much, I'll be featuring a day of intimates and art next week. Let us know if there is a series of stuff under twenty you'd like to us to feature.

Next week will be February. I hope it will bring more peace of mind than last month did.

Until Monday,

N+S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog! We really love hearing your thoughts on our products and hope you like what you see.