1.30.2009

poly zipper satchel

During the dreaded grades of 5-8, we had to carry our gym clothes from regular locker to gym locker. This simple journey caused me indescribable angst over the simple question of what I would carry them in. Plastic bags from the grocery store looked like I didn't care, but maybe also that I didn't know that I was supposed to care. Bags from Claire's and Bath and Body Works made too much of a statement. Bags from the Gap were preferred, the Navy blue plastic ones with the little drawstrings that seemed to me the perfect combination of "I'm cool" and "I didn't think about this at all". Anyway, wish this had been around. Also that I hadn't been such a goof.

$11.99 at Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog! We really love hearing your thoughts on our products and hope you like what you see.