1.05.2009

letterpress coasters

I want to want coasters. People come over and gingerly hold their Pepsi-filled IKEA365 cups over my coffee table, sliding their eyes sideways trying to figure out if I'm one of those people who is postmodern enough to use their accidentally-addressed-to-them L.L. Bean and frederick's of hollywood catalogs as coasters. I am not. I have a coaster-less house. There is always a fleeting look of pain, almost of shame for me, in the eyes of my guests between the moment I inform them of that fact and the moment they finally settle their glass tentatively on my table.

$12 for a set of 8 at 12fifteen's Supermarket HQ shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog! We really love hearing your thoughts on our products and hope you like what you see.