12.26.2008

weekend words

Hi all,

I'm feeling a little holiday-ed out, which is a bit unfortunate given that I still have a few more places to be, and many more people to see. 'Tis the season though. We must all pull out our best fake laughs on occasion and be prepared for such questions as, "so, what are you doing now?" and, "are you seeing anybody?"

S is back in town after a glorious trip with family, exchanging gifts and spending time hunkering down, out of the cold winter snow.

Two more things worth noting. First, Stuff Under Twenty is one month old! S and I continue to be excited to post up lovely and affordable products for those who stumble across our space. Please keep your comments and suggestions coming - we love hearing from you!

Second, this is the last weekend word of 2008. I can't believe it and won't attempt to summarize this year. All I can say is, it's had its surprises, but nothing compared to what I'm sure 2009 holds.

We'll take a cup of kindness yet, for auld lang syne,

N+S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog! We really love hearing your thoughts on our products and hope you like what you see.